Ayurveda Day 2020Leave a comment
12/11/2020 by Premadasa
Tomorrow (November 13) is Ayurveda Day, a global event celebrating and educating the health science of Ayurveda which is the science of life. Consider ayurveda to be the sister science to yoga and when both philosophies are simultaneously practiced, one has the ability to access the deepest aspects of stillness, peace, and vitality.
Please join me tomorrow evening as I am honoured to be invited to speak on the concept and practice of ayurveda and yoga, otherwise known as ayur yoga. Take some time for yourself to learn how to use these sciences to become the best version of yourself and hopefully you’ll find the inspiration to set a positive example for others to see and learn. Together we can elevate our collective state of being to live in harmony with each other and our planet.
Hari Om Tat Sat.
This event is free, follow the link below to join, Friday November 13, 6:30 – 8 pm EST
ONLINE EVENT PROGRAM:
- 6:30-6:35 | Moderator Surbhi Guleria-Joshi (Founder, Poorna Wellness) CANADA
- 6:35-6:50 |Inauguration Ceremony & Vedic Chant with Marla Meenakshi Joy & Ron Reid (RYT & Yoga Alliance Teacher) ONTARIO
- 6:50-7:05 | Ayurvedic Herbal Remedy with Girija Edwards (Ayurvedic Practitioner) BRITISH COLUMBIA
- 7:05-7:20 | Ayurvedic Immunity & Nutrition with Sandeep Kaur (BAMS, MD Ayurveda) MANITOBA
- 7:20-7:35 | Ayurvedic Beauty Care & Tips with Suchita Singh (BAMS, MD Ayurveda) INDIA
- 7:35-7:50 | Ayurveda & Yoga with Premadasa Gangadeen (RYT Kriya Hatha Yoga & Ayurvedic Counselor) ONTARIO
- 7:50-7:55 | Ayurveda Pledge with Jaisri Lamberth (Ayurvedic Clinical Practitioner) BRITISH COLUMBIA
- 7:55-8:00 | Ayurvedic Medicine in Canada with Ismat Dhala-Nathani (BNYS, DNM, Integrative Ayurveda) CANADA
Last year, the day was a big success and we can’t wait to celebrate again this year!
Learn more at http://www.AyurvedaDayCanada.com